Don’t see an answer to your question below? Simply contact us for more information.
What is MossVale.org.au?
What is the Moss Vale & Rural Chamber of Commerce?
The Moss Vale & Rural Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit and non-political organisation designed to advance the interests of its members and help local businesses to thrive in today’s market. We are proactive in supporting both new and existing businesses and the economic development of the region as a whole.
Our goals include:
- To help Moss Vale and its surrounds develop a vibrant business climate.
- To assist other service organisations activities that may positively impact the business culture of Moss Vale.
- To provide a forum for helping business people solve problems.
- To initiate networking opportunities where members can share ideas and learn from one another about improving their businesses.
- To provide a credible voice for the Moss Vale business community with Council and Government agencies.
- To communicate the effects of relevant trends, issues and Government initiatives affecting the local business community.
- To promote Moss Vale to new business, our community and visiting tourists.
Why should you join?
- To become a more proactive member in supporting our local community as a whole
- Receive mentoring, guidance and updates on a range of business issues and opportunities
- Receive introductions to local contacts and businesses that can ease your way
- Help with contacts at Council and media outlets
- We actively promote your business to fellow members and the wider community through print, traditional media, press releases, internet and a strong social media (facebook / twitter) presence
Join our Chamber and come along to network at the meetings and help make our goals achievable. Let’s support each other and our town.
How do I become a member of the Moss Vale & Rural Chamber of Commerce?
Joining the chamber offers many benefits for one low, tax deductible cost.
You receive invitations to speaking events, promotion to the Southern Highlands and special offers. Come along to network at the meetings and help make our goals achievable. Let’s support each other and our town.
Complete and submit the online form.
The Chamber Executive meets on a monthly basis and more frequently when required.
General membership meetings are held quarterly.
Can I add, edit, or remove my business or event listing on this site?
Yes absolutely. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what you would like added or changed.
Listings are completely free, but any new additions need to be closely linked to Moss Vale or surrounding regions and will be added at our discretion.
Please include any text and images you would like included - or simply a link to an existing listing on your own site and we will get the info from there with your approval.
Can I advertise on this site or to your members?
The best way to get a more prominent listing on this site is to provide us with more information on your business, its promotions and any upcoming events. We are always looking for news and special offers for our members and these tend to make the home page and the regular newsletters.
By joining and becoming a Moss Vale & Rural Chamber of Commerce your listings will also likely be more prominent as the site grows and evolves over time.